Our mission is to inspire and empower change through innovative, traditional and non-traditional methods of treatment.
Our vision is for all treatment to be a transparent and individualized path to lasting, self-determined recovery.
West Coast Recovery Centers Outpatient Treatment
Founded in 2012, West Coast Recovery Centers (WCRC) was built on the vision that all treatment is a transparent and individualized path to lasting, self-determined recovery, and it has become our mission to inspire and empower change through innovative, traditional and non-traditional methods of treatment.
Whether you are looking specifically for outpatient treatment, or you have been discharged from an inpatient treatment facility, WCRC can help you build and maintain a life of purpose and fulfillment. We offer a variety of options to choose from so you can tailor your outpatient treatment experience to ensure success by meeting your specific recovery needs.
An outpatient treatment program will look slightly different to each client, depending on their specific needs. Some of the common components in our outpatient programs include:
- Trauma Informed addresses the consequences of trauma in order to facilitate healing
- Couple and Family Therapy provides support to improve communication and reduce distress within families
- Somatic Experience provides assistance to help trauma victims in the treatment process, increasing their odds of a successful, long-term recover
- Process Groups Focuses on group dynamics and relationships rather than classroom-style lectures
- Music Therapy directly affects mood and emotion to encourage healthy responses to addiction
West Coast Recovery does not subscribe to didactic therapy or group lectures as a general rule, because these approaches do not take into account the individual needs of our patients. Instead, our professional team is committed to an individualized, holistic approach that includes one-on-one therapy and the ability to customize treatment options to the unique needs of each patient.
Why Choose an Outpatient Program?
We understand that you have a life outside of treatment. It is our goal to provide you with a level of care that is not only clinically appropriate, but allows for you to fulfill your other obligations. We offer a wide variety in levels of care in order to create a treatment plan that best fits your needs. Level of care will be determined based off a clinical assessment between you and your clinician. The levels of care offered are:
- Partial Hospitalization (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Day Program (IOP)
- Intensive Outpatient telehealth Evening Program (IOP)
We also offer structured sober living. For more detailed information around levels of care and sober living please feel free to reach out to us at 760-492-6718 or click on the programs tab.
Sober Living Residences
In conjunction with treatment we offer structured sober living. Our sober livings are a safe space for you to build bonds with others who are on the same path as you. Sober living provides extra support and accountability for those who may not be ready to move back to the environment they came from. What you can expect from our sober living:
- 24 hour staffing by a team of professionals committed to treatment and recovery
- Daily communication between clinical team and house staff to ensure wrap around care for each client
- Assistance finding balance in your new sober lifestyle
- Self empowering approach helps you meet life beyond treatment with confidence
- Aftercare to help you integrate into the recovery community
- Transportation to outpatient and recovery meetings
- Community activities and sober events
- All residences are located within blocks from the beach
- Safe and comfortable housing environment
- Luxury sober living home environment to ensure a comfortable space conducive to your recovery path.
West Coast Recovery Centers is certified through the Department of Healthcare Services of the State of California as an Outpatient Service Provider able to meet the needs of those suffering from a substance use disorder and co-occurring diagnoses. We are nationally accredited through the Joint Commission.
Department of Health Care Services
Substance Use Disorder Services
1501 Capitol Avenue, MS 4000
P.O. Box 997413
Sacramento, CA 95899-7413